Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2024

Tuesday, 10th July 2024 - Too Windy for Ducks

After poaching eggs and baking croissant for guests I collected an abundant egg and raspberry harvest from our friends garden. I spent a lovely time picking raspberries and was late collecting my sister. I took her out for a coffee. On my suggestions we went to Hawkhurst to the fish farm. After coffee we had an explore. I have never seen so many notices - do's and don'ts. It was quite ridiculous. I don't think we will be going back in the near future. Thank goodness the company was good.

Back home I continued weeding. Then I dug up eight very old black spotted ailing roses and consigned them to our monster bonfire heap. They are going to be replaced with hydrangeas. 

Today's postcard is of a duck that was protecting itself from the wind and rain at the fish farm by tucking in it's head. Very sensible.


Too Windy for Ducks 
Pen and Watercolour
192/366 




No comments:

Post a Comment