Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2024

Wednesday, 17th July 2024 - After the Dancing

It is late. I am tired. I am eating a ketchup sandwich at 11pm. Don't judge me? It is 'organic' tomato ketchup.

Adriene helped ease my stiff back. I love her very much.

It was one of those days that go by in a whirl of work, stuff and emotions. Thank you to my sister. I spent the afternoon with her. She made me tea, fed me biscuits, cherries and raspberries while we proudly chatted about the wonders of being grandparents and the delight our grandchildren bring us.

I made rice and tomato soup and felt a pang of loss. It was my mother-in-laws recipe and a favorite of hers. 

I wasn't feeling much in the mood for going out this evening but I am so glad Tim whisked me off to The Halfway House. It was good to chat with friends, watch the dancing, listen to the music and song while drinking rose wine.

I did today's postcard while listening to music and singing. It doesn't quite catch the energy of the evening. They could be waiting for a bus! I loved drawing it evenso.

Now to bed. Good night.


After the Dancing 
Pen
199/366


No comments:

Post a Comment