Pages

Thursday 25 July 2024

Thursday, 25th July 2024 - Bonny Green Garters

I haven't ventured any further than our garden today. I did go out to collect the eggs and feed the chickens. They made a valiant attempt to fight the crows for the bread crusts. The crows are much more wily than the hens and come in from the chickens blind spot - behind.  Oh and I did fill up the bird feeders. The rain has meant that I have got to the bottom of my ironing pile and Tim and I now have shirts to wear. Two of my friends are exploring hotter climes. One in France and the other in Italy. Me!!!! Jealous????? Errr YES.

Tonight's postcard is a retrospective painting of the final dance the Morris do at the end of their set. All and sundry can join in. One of our lovely Dutch guests bravely took to the floor. I no longer partake having joined in many times in past years. I have been watching Tim Morris dancing for over 43 years and still don't know the names of all the dances.


Bonny Green Garters 
Pen and Watercolour
207/366 


No comments:

Post a Comment