Pages

Thursday 4 July 2024

Thursday, 4th July 2024 - Grannie and Felix

I could hardly keep up with the plethora of stories that Linda, Pippa and June had to tell. It has been a few weeks since I have seen them but blimey their lives have moved on. We had coffee at Silcocks for our reunion. Felix, Linda's grandson, joined us after his nap and was very happy playing with the diggers in the stones. I felt a slight niggle of regret that I no longer have any tinies but my tinies are growing into fabulous beings and still adorable.

Tim and I wandered into the village to vote. I needed an ice-cream from the village shop after the exertion. 

At 5pm I thought I would knock up a quick biryani for dinner - over two hours later it was ready. Curries always suck the hours away. On the plus side we have enough for tomorrow evening.

We continue watching The Hour. Will she? Wont she? Yes she did, but wishes she hadn't. That is just the tip of the excellent story line.

Off to bed shortly to read a book that has three plots running alongside each other needing for much concentration . I am hoping that the crow with its chick aren't quite so vocal at 5am. Good night.



Grannie and Felix 
Pen and Watercolour
186/366

No comments:

Post a Comment