Pages

Monday 29 July 2024

Monday, 29th July 2024 - Mussels for Dinner

While I was ironing sheets, pillow cases and table cloths I watched Tom Daley and Noah Williams diving in the Olympics. Wow they are impressive. It left a good feeling in me for the rest of the day.

It was too hot for me in the garden so I continued work on a commission that has challenged me. This afternoon I got the composition right. I am now very happy with the painting and hope the recipients will be. What I paint and what the customer has in mind can be very different. If they don't like it they don't have to have it or pay for it. I will post it if they say it's ok.

Mussels were on offer in Tescos. There was a recipe for roasted smashed potatoes in a magazine I had picked up. They made delicious partners. I am not sure why the potatoes were par boiled with vinegar in the water? Any ideas


Mussels for Dinner 
Pen and Watercolour
211/366


No comments:

Post a Comment