Pages

Monday 15 July 2024

Monday, 15th July 2024 - Lilford Art Gallery

Harriet had a rare few hours free to squeeze in a visit to Canterbury before the school holidays begin. We rendezvoused in the park and ride after she had deposited the children at school. We took advantage of the sunny day and walked into town. The Lilford Gallery in Castle Street took our attention even before we had stopped for coffee. Sam was wonderfully knowledgeable and helpful about the art and artists and answered our many questions. We rewarded our artistic minds with coffee and a cheese scone. What a precious few hours I had with my daughter. 

The weather warning on my App was accurate. It is chucking it down as I type. My pots of petunias will suffer but the hydrangeas will be joyful.


Lilford Art Gallery 
Pen and Watercolour
197/366



No comments:

Post a Comment