Pages

Saturday 6 July 2024

Saturday, 6th July 2024 - Giant Jenga

I made profiteroles this morning to take to a family party. They were a little flat due to too much egg, I blame our chickens for laying bigger than average eggs. We had a lovely time in Fairlight with brother-in laws, cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, grandchildren and a few greats. The BBQ was managed by Keith under very windy conditions and the strict instructions from his wife. The food was inspired by Ottolenghi and Elizabeth. Chicken with spinach in yogurt, spicy tomato and beetroot, salmon kebabs with tahini, red onion and coriander relish, a bread inspired tabbouleh - fabulous. 

Back home I tried to work off some calories gardening. I valiantly fought through a swarm of mosquitos. Then gave up and came in for a glass of rose.

Today's postcard is of my niece's husband David playing Jenga with his daughter Frances. It would have been much better with an audio attached of their laughter and chatter.

Good night. I hope you have had a lovely Saturday.


Giant Jenga 
Pen and Watercolour
188/366


No comments:

Post a Comment