Pages

Thursday 11 July 2024

Thursday,11th July 2024 - The Mad Hatter

As soon as I had cleaned the bnb rooms I was out the door and on the road to Wickhambreaux. Harriet me welcomed me with coffee. I took cold chicken, eggs, pasta, smoked salmon and cream cheese to help feed the ever hungry growing grand children. Harriet, Brett and I went to Littlebourne Primary school for Raffy’s last play. She was a star being the Mad Hatter, a very opinionated caterpillar and taking the last minute role as The Key due to sickness. I felt very emotional thinking about how time flashes by. It was a privilege to be there.

I am painting tonight’s postcard in the company of other WOKAS artists, some doing oils, some watercolour and some painting on maps/magazines which was the brief for this evening. I decided to go off piste. 

The Mad Hatter

No comments:

Post a Comment