Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Tuesday, 30th June 2015 - Murray's Wedding Ring

I had a chance of a lie-in but my mind thought otherwise. What a glorious day.

Murray played tennis for me while I got very hot and steamy with piles of ironing. I don't find him a very entaining player. I like a bit of racket throwing or ball abuse.

With the tractor mower out of action it is down to the little petrol one to tackle the grass. Tim said it mayb difficult to start. I was determined to get it going. Pah, easy with arms as mighty as mine. I started and Brett finished. Good team work.

My guests arrived early having managed to get across the channel through the strikes and tyre burning. Their room was not ready. They were happy to sit in the shade of the garden with tea and honey fudge cake whille finished their room in a heat haze.

No comments:

Post a Comment