Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

Friday, 5th June 2015 - Men Without Hens

It is 6.45am and while I prepare a bowl of mushrooms the back door is wide open to the sounds (crows fighting over stale bread) and smells of summer. I am wearing a new pair of linen trousers which are perfect for the hot day to come. My only concern is that they look like PJ bottoms. If I ask Hetty she will tell I look lovely, she just sees my charming self. If, I ask my partner I may get something I don't want to hear, he sees beyond my charm.

I had a lovely day at The Wealden Times Fair today with Liz. We drank, ate, chatted and bought just a little bit. It was rather quiet compared to previous years.

This evening we had a yummy fish pie at Mike and Pippa's then wandered up to The Woolpack to meet up with a few people and watch a band. 

Falling asleep naked with the breeze from an open window breathing across my back is gently erotic....while Tim softly snores next to me. Goodnight.



1 comment:

  1. Great painting of a great band.... but I am still getting over the errotic vision of your sleeping arrangements!

    ReplyDelete