Pages

Saturday 13 June 2015

Saturday, 13th June 2015 - Pudding Next

My alarm woke me, I went back to sleep. It succeeded ten minutes later to get me from my cosy bed. Tim was sleeping so I gave him a jealous Paddington 'hard stare' and hoped he felt it through his eyelids.

I plugged Maroon 5 into my ears and got on with turning around two rooms. Satisfyingly done.

As I was coming back to reality, I love a good dream, Bella and Harriet refreshed me with a mug of tea. I was very thirsty. Wish I could remember what I had dreamt about I think it was dehydrating.

Harriet took Bella to the Cranbrook Windmill. Such a lovely thing to do. Bella is rather fond of a windmill.

We headed out the door on our way to Hythe. Then decided it was a beautiful day for a drive in the MG. I went back into the house to get my wooly cardigan, scarf, coat and sunglasses which prevent my eyes being whipped by my hair. It was a lovely drive. Mike's house is nearly complete and looking stunning. Following a tour of all three floors we had dinner at The Woolpack in Warehorne. Worth going for the interesting decor and even more interesting toilets. Out of the last three pub meals I have had the one at The Bell and Jorrocks was my favourite.


No comments:

Post a Comment