Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Thursday, 11th June 2015 - Preschool

My day started at an unpleasant manic pace but slowed as it progressed. Following breakfast, Tescos delivery and room cleaning.

Tim and I had a lovely time at Hetty's preschool. It was grandparents day. Hetty showed me round the garden. Then we had tea and many different cakes. The deliciousness of Harriet's were commented on many times. We finished off with some singing. I am a very proud grandma.

In trepidation I made my annual trip to the dentist. I really hate it even though my dentist and hygienist are very gentle. I don't need to get terrified for another year and have a tiny toothbrush so I spend even more time brushing.

I have unwittingly joined Tim on his 5:2 day today. It was a perfect day for a salad. 

I wish fruit flies would bugger off.

No comments:

Post a Comment