Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Wednesday, 10th June 2015 - Ellen and Jack

While I was ironing Tim was booking in more guests for this evening much to my grumpiness due to being a lazy devil and not having made up the room. It is now and looks mist charming.

I have made a bit of a boob with arrangements for today. I blame it on a misprint in the Morris programme. Book group and Morris clashed. The solution was to have both at the same venue. Perfect and nobody realised my mess up and possibly thought it was carefully orchestrated. Our book I Am Pilgrim got mainly good comments. At over 900 pages it is the longest book we have read. I had a bit of lamb rump at The Bell and Jorrocks. Lovely food and great puddings. Sarah, Pippa, Kath and I were entertained by music and song from The Weald of Kent Morris as well as Steampunk Morris. It was well worth the late night.

No comments:

Post a Comment