Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Tuesday, 16th June 2015 - Vietnamese Coriander

Tim has gone for the night. Sometimes it is a good feeling to have a night doing my own thing.

Mum has had the paramedics out yet again. I even got to speak to them on the phone this morning. What wonderous people they are. She had her bag packed to be admitted. She has to take codeine for the pain that keeps her calling them out. Lindsey took her shopping and medication this afternoon. We had a de brief over tea and came to the conclusion that our hands are tied. She does not want to move the the lovely new McCarthy and Stone apartments in Cranbrook which could be ideal. We feel a little perplexed as what to do.

I had a surprise visit from Sarah Garwood. It was great to see her and here all her stories. She is looking rather gorgeous.

Tonight I am having chicken, samphire and green beans because I can. Oh, possibly with a glass of white wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment