Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

Friday, 12th June 2015 - Mother and Son

The rain this morning was cleansing. The heat has continued to rise as the day progress with another mighty downfall early this evening. It is still piddling a bit now.

I am amazing. While cooking breakfast I got a loaf of bread started and made Jamie Oliver's tomato soup. That is multi multi tasking. God I am good.

Elizabeth came for coffee via her on-call 111 job. Brenda came for bread and soup. We took advantage of taking a road trip to East Sussex and visited Aldi to stock up with tinned goods.

Tim and I are babysitting this evening. It is very convenient. We just have to plug in (and turn on) the baby monitor. Actually, Harriet turned it in for us. All seems quiet so far. I hope they are having a romantic evening at The Woodcock.

No comments:

Post a Comment