Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2024

Wednesday, 27th March 2024 - Bottle Ducks

We needed a wedding anniversary card and a wedding card. Rather than send shop bought ones Tim and I spent an hour or so printing and making our own. We had many failed attempts with wonkyness being our main nemesis. The final cards were straightish and lovely. We make a good team. They are now addressed, stamped and in the post.

Lindsey and Fritha took me for a muddy walk (thank you for the wellie loan) past goats, into the Magic Woods and by a pond with ducks. I love a duck. Lindsey has her Easter Tree up and decorated. It looked beautiful and I left with Easter Tree envy. I came home, got my secateurs and now have some twigs in a pot ready to be decorated while I watch Dragons Den.


Bottle Ducks 
Pen and Watercolour
87/366


No comments:

Post a Comment