Pages

Sunday 17 March 2024

Sunday, 17th March 2024 - Pink Camellia for Friendship

Tom should be back with us in a few hours after his cycling trip to Wales. Fable has missed him and we return him to Tom undamaged. Having a dog does make you get outside rather than pottering around at home. We had a lovely wet muddy walk. Breathing the fresh air felt really good today. I must mend my leaking wellies. I remember each time I step in a puddle and the water seeps into my sock then forgot as soon as I have taken them off.

The Stings were playing at The Print House in Tenterden. What a fantastic afternoon of foot tapping music and song. I have little desire to learn an instrument and can take pleasure and admiration in those who have spent many many years learning. We have had a very musical weekend. What a treat it has been.

Our garden is brimming with camellias. Mum gave a shrub to Tim many years ago. This year it is covered in buds and is going to be splendid. 


Pink Camellia 
Indian Ink and Watercolour
77/366




No comments:

Post a Comment