Pages

Saturday 16 March 2024

Saturday, 16th March 2024 - Fluid Flowers

Lindsey came for coffee, actually she had tea but it was coffee time, carrying bags of cinnamon swirls - my favourite and pastel de natas = Tim's favourite. We haven't seen each other for weeks and she hasn't changed one little bit!!! She is still lovely. Lottie dropped of Fable and his bed and his food. No one can work out why Fable's box of frozen food had a container with a frog and a bird, plus a thrush wrapped in paper. I have stored them in a bag in the freezer waiting for the owner to claim them.

I have fallen in love with Benoit. We have just returned from Tenterden. An evening in St Mildreds with Benoit Viellefon's Hot Club listening to hot jazz. Amazing musicians.

I let the watercolour take the lead in today's postcard. It flowed along watery lines with a mind of its own.


Fluid Flowers 
Watercolour
76/366


1 comment:

  1. Hello Kate
    I received your postcard today. It was a lovely surprise. I don’t have any social media so I will write back to you in the old-fashioned way! KC

    ReplyDelete