Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2024

Tuesday, 26th March 2024 - Heart and Home in Lewes

Tescos delivered Easter eggs for the weekend treasure hunt with the grandchildren. I just hope it doesn't rain on Sunday. Pippa whisked Linda and I up to Lewes for an adventure. We met June in Cafe du Jardin for, yes coffee, and cake. June took us to her new space in the Lewes Antiques Centre where she sells her vintage homewares. What an amazing place for a rummage. June's room is beautifully curated but I would expect nothing less from her. Well worth a visit. 

I am just back from The Halfway House after book group. The lasagne was just what I fancied. We couldn't full discuss our last book The Lost Bookshop by Evie Woods due to lambing curtailing reading time. It wasn't on the top of our list for a book to read.

I did get some inspiration today about what pictures I will do for an exhibition I am in later this year.


Heart and Home in Lewes 
Pen and Watercolour
86/366


No comments:

Post a Comment