Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2024

Tuesday, 5th March 2024 - Windflower for Charm

A morning having coffee and biscuits at a neighbours was interesting. It used to belong to friends of ours and I remember the house for probably 20 years ago. It has been remodeled and updated. The garden looks beautiful probably due to Ewan and Kath being knowledgeable plant persons. I came home feeling slightly jealous of the double hellebores. I have been promised some when they get divided in the autumn.

We are being collected this evening and being taken into Cranbrook for a pre dinner drink at Larkins followed by an Indian meal with vouchers.

I had a wander through our garden to pick some daffodils to make a linocut. I had a lovely time listening to my audio book whilst cutting and printing it is now drying. Amongst the grass I spotted some purple anemone. They got picked and brought up to my studio to be painted for today's postcard which is going to Kansas.


Windflower for Charm 
Watercolour
65/366




No comments:

Post a Comment