Pages

Friday 29 March 2024

Friday, 29th March 2024 - Tending his Flock

Tim and I dropped our bnb guest at Benenden School to continue with his film making. The roads to the market in Tenterden were unusually quiet. No schools. Bank Holiday and it was before 9am. I was hoping for a floriferous encounter. We did get some polyanthus but otherwise I was disappointed. The fruit and vegetable stall was a much more successful venture. We came away with cauliflower, garlic and enormous oranges. We had coffee and biscuits made by Pippa at Caxton Cottage. Coming home a shepherd was checking on his lambing ewes. Such a lovely scene for today's postcard.

I am heading upstairs shortly to change into a skirt. We are going for a 'pot' supper at June and Barry's. I will let you know about the 'pot' tomorrow.


Tending his Flock 
Pen and Watercolour
89/366


No comments:

Post a Comment