Pages

Saturday 23 March 2024

Saturday, 23rd March 2024 - Happy 80th Birthday Terry

It's been a good day in Northampton. Tim has done loads of DIY, clearing, shelf building, wiring and painting. I have done some interspersed with walking with Tom, Fable and shopping in an International supermarket that was crammed with fruit and vegetables I have never seen before. Tom and I bought garlic and mushrooms. I hope to return tomorrow for a deeper explore and take Google translate with me for the ingredients lists.

As I type I am drinking tea with Tom and his mate Steve mulling over the pro and cons of social media. After a couple of glasses of wine it makes for interesting discussions. Earlier shelves were built that fit into an alcove to be filled with, no not books, bike 'stuff'. Fair enough it's not my home. Tom cooked a very delicious beany bolognese that fed 

Tom's good friend was 80 today. We met him in the park this afternoon with Charlie and Jack. Happy 80th birthday Terry.


Happy 80th Brithday Terry 
Pen and Watercolur
83/366



No comments:

Post a Comment