Pages

Monday 18 March 2024

Monday, 18th March 2024 - Muscari for Creativity

A rather sore Tom (following his cycling escapades - so pleased he didn't break anything) and Fable stayed last night. They are pleased to be back together again. We chatted while I made 'The Best Vegan Lentil Shepherd's Pie' for dinner with Lottie this evening. It had an ingredient I had never used before, Tamari. Beware it is very very salty. This was negated by a topping of potato and cauliflower.

I left chocolate brownie cooling for my bnb guests to join The Viridians. I was restricted by time having to return home to greet guests. I must admit I was rather proud of myself having managed to make a linocut interspersed with tea and Alison's homemade cookies. I find their company inspiring. I was tempted to add a touch of watercolour to my print but decided it is going to be sent to a male friend and monochrome seems more masculine. Possibly sexist. My postcard. My decision. My opinion.


Muscari for Creativity 
Linocut
78/366 




No comments:

Post a Comment