Pages

Saturday 2 March 2024

Saturday, 2nd March 2024 - Mark and Eddie

I pottered in my studio listening to the rain and wind outside. I gave in to the weather to plant my sweet pea seeds that have been soaking and now sprouting roots and shoots.

My granddaughters went to London for a climbing competition. Raffy was looking forward to experiencing the Underground. She said she thought it would be fun it it was just sticky!!! 

Tim and I went for a walk. The rain had stopped and it turned out to be a beautiful afternoon to get some fresh healing air. We dropped by my brother-in-laws for coffee. Pippa would be impressed with the cappuccino Roger made me. His son and partner were visiting too with their rescue dog. We caught up on family news. One great nephew is in Spain and another is about to venture to Australia. I look forward to hearing about their adventures.


Mark and Eddie 
Pen and Watercolour
62/366


1 comment:

  1. & im lucky to have this postcard. Kate you’re one very talented lady. Brought a tear to eye, that will be going up in our new home. Thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete