Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Tuesday, 1st January 2013 - 7:00:00 am

I have an idea for my blog for the next year. Let me know when you have guessed what it is.

Tim and Tom have started the New Year with a virus. Good thing I am fit and well and able to eat my way through all the Christmas sweets.

I threw open doors and windows to rid the home of unwanted guests it was such a mighty warm and sunny day.

Tom and I played a two man game of Risk. Guess who won?

As I type Tom and I are watching Terminator II - Judgement Day - I do love a bit of Arnie.



7:00:00 am
Watercolour
Saunders Waterfod 140lb not


5 comments:

  1. Happy New year intrepid blogger! Very pleased you decided to continue for at least 12 more months, my daily news wouldn't feel complete without your graphical run-down of events.
    I may already know your plan but I promise to keep it a secret :-)
    Love you,
    Tom
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may know the plan too...... but i also will keep it secret. I think it is a tricky plan.

      Delete
    2. You two have insider information I believe.

      Delete
  2. So happy to log on today and find that you are here in 2013 - thank you for the fun of your pictures in 2012, and looking forward to the mystery plan!
    Vivien x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vivien
      Great that you are following my blog.
      Happy New Year to you
      Kate xxx

      Delete