Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

Friday, 25th January 2013 - 8:03:07 am - Fruit with No Flavour

My alarm disturbed me from my sleep at 5.20am. I was up and ready to take Tim to Staplehurst station even though it was cold and icy. He has gone to Dallas.

I cooked a chicken, got meatballs ready for dinner and stewed some rather tasteless fruit with honey and orange.

Next off to Hartley Coffee House to celebrate Sarah's birthday that has gone and Pippa's that is to come. Corinna joined us later.

I headed off to Canterbury to collect Harriet and Hetty who are going to keep me company while Tim is away. Hetty and I played. Harriet packed.

Back home. Hetty and I played with the dolls house while Harriet cooked dinner. There is something amiss here as I am meant to be letting Harriet get some rest before the new baby arrives. Tomorrow will be a more organised day.



8:03:07 am
Flavourless Fruit
Watercolour
Saunders Waterford 140lb rough

No comments:

Post a Comment