Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

Saturday, 31st December 2012 - Loyalty

This is my last blog for 2012.

I have painted and drawn three hundred and sixty six paintings and drawings. I must admit that I am rather proud that I have not missed one day.

Am I going to continue? You will have to wait and see.

I battled through the wind and rain to take Dad's clothes (a rather strange feeling) to the funeral directors along with his photo for the order of service. I also got notifications of his funeral printed - I am just hoping there is no typo.

I needed tea and called in at Hallwood farm. What a sickly couple I found.

Off to prepare for  New Year's Eve party leaving a rather pale Tom holding fort on the sofa - no partying for him tonight.

Today's painting is for one of my most loyal followers although I wish you lot would comment more often as it gets lonely on my blog.



Loyalty
Watercolour
Saunders Waterford 140lb not

1 comment:

  1. Warmest wishes from your most loyal follower for a very lovely new year full of friendship and lots of exciting outings as we foray into 2013 together.

    Have very much enjoyed your blog and wish it all the best for its future in the Open Studios

    Will tune in eagerly tomorrow (in fact later today) to see what happens next

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete