Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

Friday, 4th January 2013 - 7:07:53 am

I have not ventured much further than the compost bins today.

Our house is nearly back to normal again. I even was brave enough to go through Dad's bag of clothes. I was going to keep just a couple of things until I spoke to Pippa. She suggested that I make something from the ones I was going to recycle as a reminder. Great idea but now I have another task. Thanks Pippa. Good to have you home!

Tim and Tom spent a sunny afternoon chain sawing down a conifer, that turned out to be two, in the garden. I could have done a painting of that but that is not my plan for my blog this year.

No game of Risk this evening.



7:07:53 am
Watercolour
Saunders Waterford 140lb Rough

1 comment:

  1. I thought you might have needed a rest from the thrashing the previous night :-) You could practise your Risk strategies with Dad tonight.
    Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete