Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Tuesday, 8th January 2013 - 7:18:24 am

It is a pleasurable experience to get up to a mild morning even when it is dark. Sort of. Rumour has it is not for much longer. We are in for a cold spell. I hope we get snow.

I managed to serve some toast and then got on with other household tasks. My Roomba seems to have taken on a life of its own and keeps wandering off.

I admit to a sleep this afternoon. Tom's dental appointment went much better than anticipated and he did not need any extractions just needs to undertake less vigorous brushing.  His relief meant he was able to cut the grass.

Dad's funeral arrangements seem to be keeping Mum occupied.

Off for an early night.

I hope Bonnard comes to mind.



7:18:24 am
Pen and Ink with Watercolour
Saunders Waterford 140lb rough

No comments:

Post a Comment