Pages

Thursday 3 January 2013

Thursday, 3rd January 2013 - 7:05:15 am

Thank you to all those that have taken the time to comment on my blog.

I am hoping that due to Tim's recovery tonight I will be able to return to my own bed and not camp out in a bed and breakfast room.

I had a wonderful day with Harriet and Hetty. Hetty and I spent a lot of time playing with the Duplo house that some very kind Grandparents gave her for Christmas. It used to belong to Harriet and Tom so must be at least twenty years old and still as good as new. We walked into town and had a very good lunch at La Trappiste. Following which Hetty fell asleep in her buggy which meant Harriet and I could wander the shops undisturbed and ended up (this is becoming a bit of a habit) having hot chocolate in Abode while Hetty slept. We are making the most of the very few quiet moments we have before the next baby Evans arrives.

Back home for amazing burgers from Si and Lesleys Red Ruby beef or it could be Ruby Red!!

And a game of Risk that Tom won by luck alone. Wait until tomorrow Tom!



7:05:15 am
Pen and Ink with Watercolour
Saunders Waterford 140lb rough

No comments:

Post a Comment