Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

Saturday, 19th January 2013 - 7:47:20 am Bedside Tea


I had to have two mugs of tea delivered to my bedside this morning. Well, it is the weekend.

A couple of calls later and our planned day became unplanned.

Tim and I spent a couple of hours in separate rooms working our way along the tax return road until we  had enough.

Wrapped up in coats, scarves, hats, gloves and boots we ventured out to Winchelsea to see my Mum. Tim sorted and reassured. Then we went onto Tim's Mum and had tea and cream cakes with Susan and Roger. We slid our way home.

I made pizzas - took ages but well worth the effort even if I praise myself.

What has the weather in store for us tomorrow I wonder?



7:47:20 am
Bedside Tea
Winsor & Newton Ink
Saunders Waterford 140lb rough

No comments:

Post a Comment