Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Monday, 7th January 2013 - 7:15:46

Bit of body shock getting up at 6am to work but I soldiered on.

Hetty and I did some gardening while Harriet showered. Weeds were ordered 'out' and Hetty directed my planting.

This afternoon Harriet, Hetty, Tom and I called in at Mum's for tea and biscuits and more biscuits.

A quick gathering of my painting implements before I collected Sarah for our first art class of the year. We had a lovely time painting trowels and an even lovelier time catching up on stories over a glass of rose.

I am very very tired.



7:15:46
Watercolour
Saunders Waterford 140lb rough

2 comments:

  1. Well done getting up early after your long break, luckily no breakfasts until... Sunday? Even then hopefully only toast. Happy you've started back at art class, I bet you and Sarah have missed your news bulletins.
    Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Tom we (or at least I) have missed those bulletins very much. Of course we do gossip about our children but you come out with flying colours as a lovely, supportive, kind boy. Well done! :o)

    ReplyDelete