Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Wednesday, 30th January 2013 - 8:16:16 am - Cheerful Gold

Harriet packed to go home. Hetty and I played in the garden collecting eggs, planting primulas and finding slugs and worms. Grandma fell over in the mud.

We went to Tim's Mum's for homemade soup and rolls. It was a lovely lunch and afternoon.

Harriet drove us back to Canterbury. We had tea. I came home. The exhaust on the car must have a hole or I had mysteriously acquired a racing car. Time for a trip to the garage.

I got back to a very quiet lonely house. I will miss Hetty very much. I have had an amazing time with my little Granddaughter. I am very much looking forward to Tim coming home from Dallas tomorrow.


8:16:16 am
Cheerful Gold
Watercolour
Saunders Waterford 140lb rough

No comments:

Post a Comment