Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Monday, 28th January 2013 - 8:11:00 am - Tea Set

Harriet and Hetty were up and about before I was this morning. Grandma's get tired.

We all cleaned out the chickens, collected the eggs and enjoyed the short burst of sun before the wind and rain took hold.

Jess came to colour and cut Harriet's hair. It looks lovely. I had my ragged edges tidied. I look lovely too!

Tony came and put our bent hinges straight. Thank you so much Tony.

This evening I had a charming evening at my art class. Sarah's picture of "Winter Light" was held up in front of the class as an example of perfection. It was very good - damn I must try harder. Followed by a glass of rose and a much needed chat in the pub.

I came home to a sleeping house and a much appreciated dinner made by Harriet.



8:11:00 am
Tea Set
Watercolour
Saunders Waterford 140lb rough

No comments:

Post a Comment