Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

Thursday, 24th January 2013 - 8:00:29 am - Condensation

It is still very cold outside. Icy outside, warm inside makes for very pretty window patterns in the old part of the house.

Tim went to London today and left me alone. I did some major pruning with the snow still at my feet.

We have not seen Mike and Pippa for a while. We had drinks by the woodburner  at The Woodcock. Rounded off by a very good steak, far too many chips and an extravagant raspberry creme brulee. A very lovely evening.

I had great fun painting my picture today.



8:00:29 am
Condensation
Acrylic with pearlescent tint and glass beads
Acrylic Paper

1 comment:

  1. Yay first comment :-)
    Brilliant painting Mum, I'd have this on the wall of my chic bar without a seconds thought.
    Very jealous of your steak dinner, I bet there was at least 2 bottles of red wine involved too...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete