Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2024

Wednesday, 14th August 2024 - Having a Rest

Thank goodness for the cooler weather. I do not function very well in the heat mentally and physically it makes be a bit cranky. So today I was full of joy. The washing got put on the line. I did some more weeding. I hoovered a tangle of cobwebs that had been building in our bedroom. 

The best part of the day was with Harriet and the grandchildren. Herbie loves water especially if there is a hose involved. We all got a bit wet, even the cat, from his exploits. Tim put the paddling pool out on the grass. Our robot mower took a couple of bites. It no longer holds water. It is going to have a couple of remedial patches. Thank goodness I did a double cheese scone bake. They all have hearty appetites. They make me grounded. We are running low on books for them to read. Anyone got any that are suitable for an avid six year old reader, he was reading my old Dr Suess today and adventure stories for 11 and 13 year olds let me know?


Having a Rest 
Pen and Watercolour
227/366 


No comments:

Post a Comment