Pages

Saturday 3 August 2024

Saturday, 3rd August 2024 - View from Moonraker

I have had my last morning of bnb for a while.

Tony came and collected Tim and I. What a kind friend he is. He dropped us off at the station and left. We wandered onto the platform, Tim dragging a bulging bag (I couldn't decided what to pack so took loads of 'just-in-case'), to find our train to Charing Cross was cancelled. The next scheduled train meant we would miss our train to Falmouth. Tim had had this happen to him previously and knew what to do. We went from Ashford to St Pancras, to Paddington via the tube. I had no idea where I was or where I was going and trailed along with my bag in total confidence that Tim would get us where we needed to be. He did. We got out train and now we are in Falmouth staying in a fabulous apartment that looks over the Fal. A few beers and wine later and I am ready for my holiday.

We are alone tonight but will be joined by friends whose apartment it is tomorrow. They are going to show us the local delights. Fabulous.


View from Moonraker 
Pen and Watercolour
216/366


No comments:

Post a Comment