Pages

Thursday 15 August 2024

Thursday., 15th August 2024 - Temptation

I did lots and lots of ironing. We now have copious amounts of shirts and blouses to wear - no bottoms needed ironing?!?

We went for a quick chatty walk with Tony and Wendy this afternoon. The bushes are abundant with blackberries. This prolonged our stroll as we kept stopping to pick and eat them. I wonder if you can make blackberry gin?

This evening WOKAS had.a portrait demonstration. It was a risk having an event in August and we were concerned the turnout would be low. Soooo embarrassing when you have a paid demonstrator. No worries this evening. It was one of the highest numbers of members attending we have had. Very pleasing and a great portrait painted in oils in about an hour and a half. Very clever. Very inspiring. Another highlight was a bourbon biscuit I had with my coffee. Yet another highlight was meeting Ted a 12 week old puppy. I am not that bothered by dogs unless it is Fable but Ted was adorable until he started chewing the buttons on my blouse. Welcome to WOKAS Ted.


Temptation 
Pen and Watercolour
228/366




No comments:

Post a Comment