Pages

Thursday 1 August 2024

Thursday, 1st August 2024 - Bramley Apple Tree

The commission I did? Phew they liked it.

My guests challenged me at breakfast by ordering poached, scrambled and boiled eggs, ham and cheese, toast, croissant, pain au chocolate, fruit salad and yogurt, tea, coffee and a mug of hot milk. I felt a small sense of achievement following delivery.

We celebrated Tony's birthday a day late - they were busy elsewhere on his birthday day - with Wendy by having breakfast at The Woodcock Inn. I had the Full Monty. A rare treat. Many of those and I would have many muffin tops. I didn't have to eat again until this evening.

This afternoon I watched some bits of the Olympics while ironing bedding. Wow what a lot of muscle. Very entertaining. My roller iron is starting to misbehave. Hopefully a temporary gremlin or it could be an expensive expense.

Our Bramley Apple Tree looks like it is going to have a good crop this year. I love it's wonky ways. A good subject for today's postcard.

I am loving the sound of the thunder as I type. A power outage may be on its way. I had better type faster.


Bramley Apple Tree 
Pen and Watercolour
214/366


2 comments:

  1. If you're looking for a painter in London, there are a few things you'll need to keep in mind. First, you'll need to find a painter who is reputable and has a good track record. You can ask friends or family for recommendations, or look online for reviews. Once you've found a painter you're interested in, make sure to get a few quotes so you can compare prices.

    ReplyDelete