Pages

Sunday 25 August 2024

Sunday, 25th August 2024 - After the Park

We had croissant or toast or rice for breakfast with Hetty, Raffy and Herbie. They all read books before heading into the day. I have played Brio and Playmobil with Herbie. I found a bag of stick on facial hair. Raffy sported a moustache for most of the day. The weather was warm enough to have a pasta lunch outside. Some magic pens occupied them all at various times of the day including myself. The garden provided entertainment from digging holes to reconfiguring our hose system. Tim took the children blackberry picking. I joined them with water and snacks at the park. The girls dressed up in a some of my clothes causing much giggling. Herbie found more toys to play with in the bath before reading me a bedtime story, then I got to read one to him. They certainly kept their grandparents entertained today.

Today's postcard is a quick sketch of our grandchildren and Tim watching a film after a busy day while I cooked dinner. They are all now in bed, including Tim.


After the Park
Pen and Watercolour
238/366 



No comments:

Post a Comment