Pages

Saturday 24 August 2024

Saturday, 24th August 2024 - Hibiscus for Wisdom

This morning I made Delia's leek and potato soup, cheese scones, a loaf of bread and brownies in preparation for the arrival of our grandchildren who are growing and need frequent feeding.

It was a shame that the weather was wet. Herbie and Tim took refuge in the garage repairing the holes in the paddling pool. We are in anticipation of a sunny day tomorrow. Hetty taught me how to play Dobble. I taught Hetty how to play dominos. Raffy and Herbie came and went during the games. They enjoyed a film with a dozing grandad. After homemade pizzas the girls read their books and Herbie sploshed around in the bath. It is now 9.45pm and I can hear the patter of feet above me. Hopefully exhaustion will overcome them very soon.


Hibiscus for Wisdom 
Pen and Watercolour
237/366 


No comments:

Post a Comment