Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2024

Tuesday, 13th August 2024 - Verbena bonariensis

I woke up at 3am to find Tim beside me. I waited for his return. After a while I went in search of him. He was in the garden. We watched the Perseid meteor shower then went back to bed with wet feet.

The weather was perfect for a trip out in the MG. I didn't have to snuggle my knees under a blanket. It wasn't too much of an adventure as we had letters to post and a bit of shopping to do.

I have made soup and cheese scones in preparation of our grandchildren visiting tomorrow. I am so looking forward to playing with them.

Our garden has Verbena bonariensis sprouting up all over the place. It glows in the sun. A fabulous plant. The temperature went below 25 degrees so I ventured out into a shady spot and did some much needed weeding.


Verbena bonariensis 
Watercolour
226/336



No comments:

Post a Comment