Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2018

Wednesday, 11th July 2018 - White Rose

I was woken from my sleep at 3.45am by three chickens singing a not so harmonious song. I waited them to finish. It went on and on. Eventually I had to go and find out what was causing their noise. I pottered in my bare feet and pjs into the garden to find it was a casual fox pottering along the hedge. They made a good alarm. One look at me and it was off. I thought about making tea but decided my bed was more tempting.

I am looking after Hetty and Bella after school tomorrow. I mentioned having a picnic in the graveyard and was met with great enthusiasm. What a funny pair. Tescos provided me the ingredients. There was a continuous stream of people buying boxes of beer. They must all be very thirsty. I was near Mum so felt the need to drop in. What a grump she was. A whole long list of terrible troubles from the food to drs and back again. I was the wrong person to sympathise with her today.


White Rose
Mixed Media

No comments:

Post a Comment