Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

Monday, 23rd July 2018 - Hetty and Horrible Histories

Happy 7th Birthday little Hetty.

Tim and I had tea and figgy roll biscuits with his Mum by the edge of Fairlight Cliff. We have come home in search of sharp sand for our nine hydrangea cuttings. This is the perfect time of year to strike them. Apparently. According to the internet. So I know who to blame if it goes wrong.

Hetty had been celebrating her birthday with the Evans family of cousins, uncles, grandad and nanna. When they returned from breakfast and boating at Northiam we helped the gorgeous Hetty celebrate with birthday cake and presents. She seemed to be very composed. I am impressed by her temperament. I am sure i would have had quite a few tantrums. I still do.

I feel a little sick. I have eaten half a bag of Liquorice Allsorts. They weren't even Bassetts just Aldi. Not even very nice ones.


Hetty and Horrible Histories
Watercolour
140lb Clairefontaine Rough

No comments:

Post a Comment