Pages

Saturday 14 July 2018

Friday, 13th July 2018 - See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Feel no Evil

My good friend Sarah was on her way to the dentist and kindly dropped off a tray of blackcurrants. I gave her tea and my company in return.

We walked from Dingleden with Tony and Wendy to The Star with a threatening thunder cloud following us. The food was surprisingly good. The options of homemade being a top consideration. I haven't had such a tasty spotty dick for a long time.

Tom arrived while we were watching an exciting tennis match between Nadal and Djokovic...to be continued tomorrow. He is coming on tour with us tomorrow.


See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Feel no Evil
Pen and Watercolour
140lb CP

LTP/LTP Oil Painting Course
I have been working on 'spirit of the line' exercises. How to control ones knife and brush loaded with paint is a technique I need to master and conquer. Thinning the paint with medium makes it a lot more workable but still damn difficult.


No comments:

Post a Comment