Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Thursday, 5th July 2018 - Hetty Playing Jasmine

An annual trip to the dentist made my gums bleed. My teeth are fine. I need to use my TeePee more often. Shhh don't tell them I haven't use one for about ten months. I now have new ones to daily bleed my gums with in the bathroom.

I am working on a picture in my studio of the family party last Saturday. Tom will be added in. Plenty of artistic licence to get everyone included. I am having a great time doing it.

Hetty goes to Charlotte Hudson Dance School. Today it was her end of term show from the Musical Theatre group. It was another proud Grandma moment. I am so proud of her. Well done Hetty it was a delight to be able to watch you.


Hetty Playing Jasmine
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment