Pages

Saturday 7 July 2018

Saturday, 7th July 2018 - Judo Duo

My granddaughters were doing their Judo grading today. I forgot the emotion that creeps up from your stomach into your throat and then lodges in your heart. Wow. Well done girls. If this means anything to you Bella now has three black tabs on her white belt and Hetty is a red belt with one tab. Watch out world there are some tough girls in Benenden.

Mum was at her nursing home today. They were colouring outside on the terrace. She seemed happy particularly about her future trip to the hospital. I told her off for being rude to the girl who brought her lunch. Maybe I reacted a bit sharply and you shouldn't tell your mother off but I did. She had no reason to be rude. I don't understand her detachment with her home and all the chattels that he and dad gathered over so many years.

I am not a football fan but Tim was not present so I thought I would watch just out of curiosity. I was hoping for a penalty shoot out thingy as they can be quite exciting but England won with two goals. Maybe next time. It is still a mystery the whole obsession. Mine is art materials and art books. We all have our own.


Judo Duo
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT


No comments:

Post a Comment