Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Friday, 6th July 2018 - Evening at The Star

I went to see Mum. She had been to the GP this morning and I wondered how she had got on. I arrived to find she wasn't there!!! My immediate thought was that she was in hospital but no she was out on a trip to Hastings. I guess things had gone well this morning. I got a few answer phone messages from her whilst out and about. I returned her call. Sshe has battled her way to getting an appointment with a consultant. You have to admire her determination. She had been out with another resident Lady Helen. They had been taken to Hastings, had fish and chips and been wheel chaired along the sea front. A visit to the Drs, a consultants consultation in the pipeline and a trip out in the wheelchair. A perfect day for Mum.

Tim has been reconstructing our wax moth infested bee hive. Hetty was in another performance as a super hero this time with the school. Of course we attended. This evening we went with Tony and Wendy to The Ewe and Lamb where the beer was not perfect so we went onto The Star to test it there. Better apparently. What an amazing view from the garden.


Evening at The Star
Watercolour
140lb NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment