Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Tuesday, 31st July 2018 - Blown Artichoke

I blame the warm and wet weather for the deceitful flowing of my artichoke. It was hidden behind the greenhouse where I have not ventured for a few days. A thing of beauty but I would have preferred it steamed with butter to dip the petals in.

I had a delivery from Amazon that I had to take to Mum. A sore tongue is her latest ailment. It does not look very nice. They have sent a photo to the GP. This is an interesting way of consultation. I think I will take a grandchild to cheer her up. There cheerful spirit would aid anyones recovery.

Tim cooked Prawn Tagine with Preserved Lemon with twenty different ingredients. The time and effort was worth it especially as I didn't cook. A plate of Tagine with crispy kale on the sofa with Lucifer. A good way to spend a Tuesday evening.


Blown Artichoke
Pen and Watercolour
140lb Cass Art CP

No comments:

Post a Comment