Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Tuesday, 31st March 2015 - Peppers and Aubergine

We had to have another Tescos delivery this morning or we would have lost the buy 6 bottles of wine (we got the half price ones) and get 25% off offer that ended today.

I have made enough lasagne to feed about 50. We could have up to 30 coming on Sunday - how we are going to bloody seat everyone I am slightly concerned about but Tim is confident that it will be fine. Ok I will put the bows on the glasses he can sort out the tables and chairs.

Harriet has been busy at Little Holt making roulades, by the look of Bella's chocolate face I think they taste very good. I feel a little guilty (I was feeling guilty yesterday too) that she is making food for her own party. Her freezer is filling up with garlic bread she has made too.

This afternoon we visited Lesley's huge flock of Jacob sheep. We briefly looked at it had turned cold, wet and windy. Si, Lesley, Tim and I had a very good value pizza (BOGOF) at a pub near them that I cannot remember the name of. It will come to me later possibly.



Peppers and Aubergine
Watercolour
Watercolour Paper


No comments:

Post a Comment